The Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) has revised the following specific guides:
• Guide on Tax Invoice and Records Keeping (revised as at 6 January 2017)
The abovementioned Guide has been revised to include the following new paragraphs:
• Paragraph 61 — Invoicing zero-rate or exempt supplies
• Paragraphs 65–66 — Pro-forma invoices
• Paragraph 77 — Credit notes, and
• Paragraph 78 — Debits notes.
• Guide on Transfer of Business as a Going Concern (revised as at 6 January 2017)
The abovementioned Guide has been revised to include a new FAQ (No 3) on the GST treatment of transference of goods as part of transfer of going concern and a previous business had entitlement to input tax on those supplies.
Kindly visit the RMCD website for further details.
Source: RMCD website, 6 January 2017